Town Clerk's Office

Town Clerk's Office
-A A +A



February 9, 2016 

Presidential Primary Election Day

Voters may register at the polls on election day.

RSA 653:9; 654:7-a 7-b

Click under Links to View a Democratic Absentee Ballot Sample

Click under Links to View a Republican Absentee Ballot Sample



When transferring registration you MUST have your current ORIGINAL registration to surrender to the state. Give a copy to the dealer or the person buying your other car, do not give them your original registration when completing the sale.

When Renewing your registration, please add the two figures together to get the cost of the renewal, the State Fees and the Municipal Fees. The bottom number is only the Town Fee.

When you have a title for a new car registration all parties that are listed as buyers on the title need to be present to complete the title application.  If you have a prepared title application from a dealer then all parties do not have to be present to complete the registration.

When renewing your registration, you may have another person complete it for you, they must have a copy of your registration and their driver's licenses, or photo ID.

If you need Temp Plates, you will have to complete that transaction at a Sub-station (Epping or Salem), or Concord because the Towns are not issued Temps plates.

The Clerk's Office maintains many of the documents and files for the Town, as well as Vital Statistics Records, Board and Committee meeting minutes, and state licensing and permitting records.  It is to this office that you will go for vehicle registration, snowmobile or OHRV registrations, boat registration, dog licensing, marriage licenses, hunting and fishing licenses, etc. Please call the office for more information concerning these records.  To obtain your records on line, follow the applicable links below.              WWW.KINGSTONNH.ORG



OHRV and Snowmobile Registrations are available at the Town Clerk's Office.  Registrants must be 18 years of age or older.  Present a VALID driver license or state issued non-driver license photo identification.  Must hold a New Hampshire license or ID to receive resident rates.  Check the NH Fish and Game website at for more information.


Hunting License:

Present an old license or a copy of your Education Program Certificate Card (orange).  FID cards are NOT proof of hunter education.  Please check with the Fish and Game website for rules and regulations.


Can we help you?

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Melissa Beal Town Clerk-Tax Collector 642-3112 EXT 2
Holly Ouellette Deputy Town Clerk
Gail Ramsey Office Clerk
Syndicate content